Tips for prolonging the life of your Andrea Headset/Headphone:
Handling your Andrea Headset or Headphone
- Never wrap the cable tightly around your headset/headphone or your device. Doing so puts stress on the cable which could potentially damage the internal wires causing the headset/headphone to fail.
- Loosely coil the cable when storing, using extra care not to strain or stretch the cable at the point of entry into the earphones or into the connector.
- Keep the cable free of tangles or knots. Never pull, tug or twist the cable. This could damage the internal wires and/or the connections inside the headset plug resulting in static in the audio or complete loss of sound.
- When disconnecting your headset/headphone take firm hold of the plug(s) and pull straight out to remove from your device. Never disconnect the headset/headphone from your computer/device by pulling on the cable or bending at a sharp angle.
- Never handle the headset by the boom. Doing so can cause damage to the microphone.
- Do not attempt to rotate the boom beyond the stops; it does not rotate a full 360º.
Cleaning your Andrea Headset or Headphone
- Use a damp cloth to gently wipe down your headset/headphone after use. Allow to dry completely before wearing or storing. Never spray liquid directly onto the headset/headphone or submerge in water or liquid.
- For optimal hygiene, replace worn ear cushions or foam covers as needed. Leatherette ear cushions, foam ear cushions or foam microphone windsocks available here.
- Protect from dust and dirt or damage when transporting by using a storage case for either the NC/WNC series or EDU series
- Product warranty can be found here Warranty. The guidelines above do not imply or grant an extended warranty or represent any guarantee of product longevity.