Andrea Communications Return Policy:
Should any item not fully meet your expectations in every way, you may return it for a prompt and courteous refund. The return request MUST be made within 30 days of purchase.
Please note: ALL returns must have prior authorization from Andrea Communications. Please call our Support Department at 800.442.7787 or e-mail email@example.com to request a return material authorization (RMA) number. Any returns received without an RMA number may be refused.
Merchandise for return will only be accepted by Andrea Communications under the following conditions:
- The request was made within 30 days of purchase
- The RMA number is clearly marked on the outside of the shipping box
- The item being returned is unused and in resalable condition and in its original packaging including all parts, packaging, and publications
- Units returned for credit are subject to a 15% restocking fee. The restocking fee may be increased if the item does not include all of its parts, packaging, and publications
- ALL shipments must be prepaid by the customer. We recommend using a traceable shipping method such as UPS, FedEx, or certified mail.
- The RMA number is valid for 30 days
Andrea Communications Statement of Limited Warranty:
The warranties provided by Andrea Communications in this statement of Limited Warranty apply only to products you originally purchase for your use, and not for resale, from Andrea Communications authorized reseller. The term "product" means an Andrea Communications product, its features, conversions, upgrades, elements, or accessories, or any combination of them. Products are subject to these terms only if purchased in the United States or Puerto Rico, or Canada, and located in the country of purchase. If you have any questions contact Andrea Communications or your reseller.
IN THE EVENT THAT GUARANTEE SERVICE IS REQUIRED FOR THE ANDREA COMMUNICATIONS PRODUCT COVERED BY THIS GUARANTEE, PLEASE RETURN IT TO THE RETAILER AUTHORIZED SERVICE STATION.
By this Consumer Guarantee, Andrea Communications guarantees this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year (the "Guarantee Period") from and after the time of its original purchase or the time it was taken on hire purchase terms by the consumer from the retailer.
Subject to the conditions explained below, if during the Guarantee Period the product proves to be defective due to improper materials or workmanship, Andrea Communications Retailer Authorized Service Stations or Authorized Servicing Dealers will without charge for labor or parts repair or, at the discretion of the distributor, replace this product or its defective parts. To contact an Andrea Communications customer service representative from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST, call (800) 442-7787 or your local Andrea Communications reseller.
- The guarantee will be honored only if this Consumer Guarantee is presented together with the original invoice/cash ticket issued to the consumer by the retailer and if this Consumer Guarantee Card states the following information: (a) the purchaser's name, (b) the retailer's name and address, (c) the model name and the product number of the purchased product. If this information has been removed or changed after the original purchase of the product by the consumer from the retailer, Andrea Communications reserves the right to refuse guarantee service.
- In the event that this product needs to be adapted, changed, or adjusted in order to conform to the national or local technical or safety standards in force in any country or locality other than the one for which the product was originally designed and manufactured, any such adaptation, change, or adjustment shall not be considered to be a defect in materials or workmanship for purposes of this Consumer Guarantee. No reimbursements shall be made under this Consumer Guarantee for the following: (a) any adaptation, changes, or adjustments to the product, or attempts to make the same, whether properly made or not, in order to conform to such standards, (b) any adaptation, changes, or adjustments to upgrade the product from its normal purpose as described in the Instruction Manual, or (c) any damage resulting from any adaptations, changes, or adjustments to the product or attempts to make the same.
- The Consumer Guarantee shall not cover any of the following:
(a) periodic check-ups, maintenance and repair or replacement of the parts due to normal wear and tear;
(b) home service transport costs and other costs and risks of transport relating directly or indirectly to this Consumer Guarantee; and
(c) damage to this product resulting from: abuse and misuse, including, without limitation, (a) the failure to use this product for its normal purposes or in accordance with Andrea Communications instructions on the proper use and maintenance of this product and (b) the installation or the use of this product in a manner inconsistent with the technical or safety standards in force in the country where the product is used: repairs done by non-Authorized Service Stations; and accidents, act of God, or any cause beyond the control of Andrea Communications, including, without limitation, electrical storms, water, fire, public disturbances, and improper ventilation.
This Consumer Guarantee does not affect the consumer's statutory rights under applicable national legislation in force, nor the consumer's rights against the retailer arising from any sales/purchase contracts between the retailer and the consumer. In the absence of applicable national legislation, this Consumer Guarantee will be the consumer's sole and exclusive remedy, and neither Andrea Communications nor any if its subsidiaries of distributors shall be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of any expressed or implied guarantee of this product.